Sunday, February 14, 2010

Apparently I've been knitting

Instead of blogging. Here, have a few finished things:

Socks. Garter Rib pattern, Socks that Rock Mediumweight in Jabberwocky. Love these. Warm, squishy, and fabulous. I've barely taken them off since I finished them Friday morning.

IMG_0558

A scarf for my Mother-in-Law. Yarn is Malabrigo Twist, which is yummy. Pattern is Diagonal Lace Scarf, free on Ravelry.

IMG_0556

And the most epic finished thing lately:

IMG_0548

A cardigan, started in September of 08, it's finished, it fits, and it's warm and wooly and just what I needed for this snowy week. Pattern is Twist from Chic Knits, yarn is discontinued Knitaly, bought from a closing LYS. Woot.

That's it for now. There were a couple of other smaller things that got done too, but these are the biggies lately.

I'm working on an olympic project, I'll have an update on that soon.

No comments: