Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Well, poo.

I finally was home during daylight hours and figured I'd get pictures of what's happened lately, but the camera's out of service - at least to me.

I finished the first Slippery sock, and the pair of Socks That Mean Nothing to Me. I started a plain boring black-grey ribbed sock so that I can have boring socks at work. In a fit of hubris or something like it, I started a wrap sweater in Cotton-ease. It's gotten nasty snowy and/or icy with single degree temps at least twice since I started it, making me think I'm ridiculous for thinking spring or summer will ever be here, because obviously I still need wool everything. Second Slippery is still in ribbing, but should get to the fun pattern part soon enough.

Knitting time was good this weekend, watched movies and TV with the Kid Brother, but I mostly spent time finishing the Socks That Mean Nothing to Me - which got annoyingly stupid toward the end. They're yummy to wear, though. Next priority is the work socks - I need them yesterday.

Pictures when I can.

No comments: