Saturday, November 20, 2010

Not knitting

I bought a little loom in October. It's a Cricket, and it's all kinds of of adorable. First thing on and off it is this scarf:

IMG_0897

Amy King at Spunky Eclectic has beautiful checkered scarf kits, and this one was called Cheeseburger. I love how the kettle-dyed effect of the yarn shows up in the checkers. I still have enough yarn for a matching hat, too! I'm looking forward to experimenting with weaving more. It's not as portable as knitting, but it's fun!

I finished the fingerless mittens from last time.
IMG_0900
Appropriately matching-but-for-different-hands, and they're already living with their new owner, who likes them a lot.

Now back to the orange sweater. I have lots of tv on TiVo and dvd, and a few days off before Friday. It could totally still happen by the Iron Bowl.

No comments: