I washed the Petersen swatch and pinned it to the carpet today. I hope to have pictures in the next few days. The grey sock is to the heel flap, the blue fuzzy sock has the heel turned, but the gusset is not yet picked up. The first sleeve of the sweater is almost where it started today when I realized I really didn't like the way the increases were, so frogged back to the start of the elbow and redid them. I've got myself a bit blocked about how the whole "paired increases" thing works. Need to start the second mitten if I want to finish the pair in the month, which I do. Also need to start writing up that cabled sock pattern.
Auburn is currently winning, but I'm not counting on that continuing. Am Hoping though. War Eagle.