Saturday, October 13, 2007

Move along, nothing to see here.

It's been a while since we've had an FO here. I know, it's grating on me too. Darn pairs of everything. I have most of a mitten (no thumb) done and three second socks going. The sweater is getting to a point where Something needs to be done, but I'm not quite sure what (but I bet it involves a second sleeve), and between the two jobs I have now, knitting time has been scarcer.

Besides, I had a couple evenings of complete zombieness. It was cold. I have lost the furnace wars. Maybe next year, when I have more finished knitwear, I will last longer. Really it was kind of amazing the difference the three degrees between 65 and 68 made in my ability to be productive yesterday.

Okay. There's football on. LSU lost, which gives Auburn a chance at winning the SEC. But first they have to beat Arkansas, which they're doing right now in a really boring game.

I have gray sort-of lace swatch that grew from last weekend's math conference. I need to block it and see if it actually looks remotely like something worth having. Lace charts from graph adjacency matrices could work, right?

Ok. Moving along myself. Good weekend, everyone.

No comments: