Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hey, a sweater!

PC270202

Yup. Done. Wore it for a little while on Christmas day, then I washed and blocked it. And now the sleeves are too long. Whoops. In retrospect, I should have taken a "finished but not blocked" photo of it on, and then again after blocking. Oh well. Nevertheless, it's totally comfy, and will probably be my new favorite around-the-house sweatshirt for a while. And I learned an Important Lesson about Row Gauge.

So, what's next? Not sure. I'm plugging away at the second cabled brown sock when I think of it, and have the concentration. I'm thinking about what's next and what's done, what I want and what I need from my knitting for the coming year, and what I've learned this year, in knitting and other things.

Anyway, I need to get out to the library and a couple other places before wearing my new sweater to knit night tonight. Have a good one!

No comments: