Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Feet

A couple things finished in the recent past:

My Lost socks. Knit during the last season of the show, in Mandie's Oceanic colorway.

IMG_0688

I wove in the ends during the pre-finale special.

I joined the Blue Moon Rockin Sock Club this year, and the second shipment was the one that first jumped on my needles. The pattern is Slip Jig, colorway My Wild Irishgirlie.

IMG_0684

They're a little big, but that's ok, they're not for me. Such a fun and easy knit - these were finished just a few days before the 500.

That means that all the socks currently on the needles are some shade of black. Including the pair I pulled in May from my personal sock-of-the-month club.

So I'm thinking it's about time for a really brightly-colored sweater or two. Stay tuned.

No comments: