Tuesday, September 4, 2007

A little something done.



One down, one to go on this pair. I am flirting with Second Sock Syndrome, because with this guy I didn't immediately cast on the second - first pair of socks I haven't done that with. I have a goal of finishing the second by the end of SOS, which will put me at 4 pair over the summer. But remarkably, right now I have no socks on the needles. And I'm not really feeling the need. (That didn't stop me from buying sock yarn at the Stitches and Scones sale last week.)

So what have I been working on? Well, Friday and Saturday were all about the Colts blankets the Mad Knitters put together (We made three blankets in a week. How cool is that?). I worked on the sock a little at the Auburn viewing party Saturday night, and finished the ribbing while on a brewpub crawl with my friend Matt on Sunday. I swatched for the Tuscany shawl I'm going to start soon, and I'm getting close to finishing the great green scarf. I also went several rounds on my sweater, and I know that's getting closer to needing sleeves.

Anyway, that's the story with me. What's up with you?

1 comment:

Paige Darling said...

Hey Janet!!!!

I've been up to dating...and suceeded! Now on day 2 with Handsome Rob as my BOYFRIEND!!!

I know that the last question was rhetorical...but I had to tell somebody.