Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bag love

Yeah, I totally didn't go to the store all this week because my grocery bag wasn't finished yet. Sat down and sewed on handles today, and so tonight I picked up a few staples. I'm totally in love. Wanna see?

P6260163

That's what it looks like with a basket full of groceries. Here's what it looks like otherwise.

P6260164

How cool is that?

Being able to carry my groceries over my shoulder made leaving the store so much better, I had no idea. Fumbling for keys is much easier without both hands full. Plus I had that feel-good thing when they asked "paper or plastic?" and I handed over my cool green bag. Yay happy!

1 comment:

Paige Darling said...

Isn't being green fun?! I need to finish mine so I can stop carrying my darn canvas muggle bag....it's beautiful! Congrats!