Thursday, August 14, 2008

Olympic insanity, day 7

It'll be a full week tomorrow, and I may or may not have three strips done by then. I took a picture of the two finished ones, but seriously?

Day6

I can't tell the difference anymore. There are two there. A third is in the works. Hopefully finished today or tomorrow.

Grey grey grey. I'm distracting myself as best I can considering the same two women are playing beach volleyball every time I turn on the Olympics. I spent some time yesterday catching up on Project Runway, I'm almost current on Craftlit and Little Women, and since I'm crocheting for the Guild of Calamitous Intent, I stuck the Venture Bros in the dvd player yesterday for good measure. Having people to talk to tonight at knit night will help.

Meanwhile, anybody have any good ideas for my husband's birthday? It's Saturday and I'm clueless.

No comments: