Saturday, August 16, 2008

Olympic Insanity, Day 9

No pictures. Look at the one in the post below, and add another strip. That's the current picture. Which means that we've got something more than a week left and half to go.

I'm putting great expectations on spending the afternoon with the in-laws tomorrow, it's usually great knitting time, so hopefully that pattern will remain consistent and I'll have most of a fourth strip done. Because the third was finished last night and the fourth might get started in the next hour or so. Yeah, I'm slacking.

And I got my order from Blue Moon today (I think I ordered Tuesday? They're awesome!), and I may need very bright blue-green-yellow socks very very soon. Ideally, once I'm finished with the olympics, I should be working on some work socks, because work starts on Monday, but the thought of more greys and blacks really isn't working for me right now.

No comments: