Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Sock whore

I have two pair on the needles. I have one in hibernation, waiting till I'm emotionally able to knit for its intended recipient, which might be a while. And what am I thinking about?

Casting on for Kaylee. This is a pattern I am willing to go toe-up for...

And doing the Socktopia mystery socks.

And maybe throwing together some crappy acrylic socks for football season. (Red Heart has the colors I want, why does no one else?)

Sigh. And I'm not even past the ribbing on the second Fawkes sock. The first neon stripey thing is coming along, but grr.

Okay. Head down, iPod headphones in. I have no work on the horizon but the stuff around the house (and eventually finding some income). Fawkes part 2 can't be that hard to crank out, right? And then Kaylee can happen. Stripey guy is my tv sock, he'll be to the toe by the end of the week, assuming the TiVo doesn't explode (I'm trying to find the right time to convince the husband that despite the 2 spec-freaking-tacular Dario Franchitti wrecks in the past 2 weeks, we should delete Saturday's IRL race from the TiVo).

Paige said I'm a sock whore. She's so right.

1 comment:

Paige Darling said...

haha...sock whore! I've been quoted! This makes me soo happy! And another thing...I may need to employ you on Thursday as I have 2 exams on saturday morning...which I fully intend to take in my green fleece tinkerbell pj pants...whatever. Talk to you soon! (Thanks for including my blog on your friends list! I'm almost cool!)